Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Possible Zombie Apocolypse

It's not people I'm worried about, it's monkeys. Yeah people give me that look all the time like I'm strange when I say that, but I saw it happen man I was there! It started out with some rumors about monkeys getting out of a lab.
Hey who would believe in that stuff anyway? It's like AIDS who really knows how it happened but it did huh?
Same here. I heard of some monkey escaping the Berkley Labs. OK probably false but hey it could happen you know?But I saw it one night.
First I thought it was a cat jumping out of a tree or a squirrl or some thing.
Then I saw it man it looked at me and my friend.It's eyes were hollow and empty it's face dry and rubbery. It didn't even look real but I didn't see any strings.
That's when it jumped at my friend Doug and started tearing at his face. Hey you can call me a coward if you want, but I just ran. I can still hear Doug's screams.
It wasn't long after that, that I heard of more break-in's and not just Berkley. There was San Francisco State, and UCLA. It was an epidemic.
The dead monkey invasion had begun.

1 comment: