Monday, July 19, 2010

I haven't written in some time.

For that I appologize. Recently I nearly became homeless, which was not entirely my fault. But the important thing is to not get discouraged. My Bible study teacher said something pretty important which was that even if I ended up on the street and had to live at a shelter it's just for a season and I am not destined to stay there. The big thing is to not feel sorry for myself, God hasn't abandoned me or anything.
I leave you with a poem I scribbled while looking at the moon one night:



The moon rose up out of the east,
Here her cradled radience was crowned
By a mantle of stars.



Finito.

2 comments:

  1. The poem is beautiful! My prayers are with you - I hope you find a home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nina, I really appreciate that. I have a stable situation but definately looking for another place.
    On the poem, I came home one night and the moon was in a cresent turned up like a smile and above it was the handle of the big dipper. I haven't seen such a beautiful thing so often as what I did that night.

    ReplyDelete